Reference Number: STS_2023_14
People Lead / Team Leader Software Development (m/f/d) (EN)
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Remote
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
You will be involved in the digitization of this industry in what is probably the most exciting time since the invention of the automobile.
- As People Lead (m/f/d) Software Development, you lead people who conceptualize, develop, test and roll out customized solutions for our customers in several agile teams with different technology stacks.
- You encourage team members in their personal development and support them in decision-making and change processes as well as in problem solving.
- You promote a sense of community and cross-team exchange. You motivate participation and assist in communicating company information and management decisions.
- You help to find talent in the software area and with onboarding.
We work agile in distributed teams, practice remote work and maintain an open communication culture.
- Completed study or apprenticeship in informatics, alternative many years of professional experience in software development
- Several years of practical experience in employee management
- Basic knowledge of applied methods and prevailing work environments in the software development area
- Very good knowledge of the German and English language, both written and spoken
- High degree of empathy as well as very good communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants