Reference Number: Electronics & Electrification
Team Lead – E/E Integration (In Vehicle Network and Diagnostics)
Romania, Bucharest; Romania, Remote - Romania; Romania, Romania
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Leadership and coordination of E/E Integration team focused on E/E Architecture, In Vehicle Network and Diagnostics activities;
- Expansion and development of the existing team including resource planning and building up new competences;
- Directs the workload of the integration team for the given programmes;
- Represents EE in engineering and technical reviews;
- Support technical staff in taking design decisions;
- Ensure project clarity with all stakeholders and team members;
- Report project status on a regular basis;
- Strong experience in E/E Automotive;
- Experience as project coordinator / technical manager;
- Professional knowledge in E/E Architecture area;
- Professional knowledge in dealing with Diagnostics standards like UDS, J1939;
- Professional knowledge in dealing with automotive bus systems like Ethernet, FlexRay, CAN/CAN-FD, LIN;
- Experience with Vector tools: PREEVision, CANoe, CANalayser, CANdela Studio, CANDiva;
- Supplier Management;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- German language is a plus;
- Strong communication skills;
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Phone: +40 770 596 561
Share this job
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants