Reference Number: x
Sr Key Account Manager
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Maintaining a good business relationship with two of our main customers and expand the existing business.
- Responsible for the complete sales process, including but not limited to; drafting the quotation, aligning on the content with the customer and technical specialists on FEV side and negotiate the price and terms.
- Monitor the market and be responsible for your part of the regular update of the sales strategy and resulting targets.
- Actively scan the market for new opportunities to sell FEV’s competencies to the Scandinavian market.
- Actively contribute to the further development of FEV’s efforts to improve the customer relationship by e.g. improving processes and/or strategies.
- MSc or BSc in engineering.
- 5-7 years of relevant professional experience.
- Insight in the Scandinavian automotive industry, both OEMs and Tier 1s.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set to support the development of FEV on the Scandinavian.
- Customer focused.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken.
- Drivers license B.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
FEV Sweden AB
Share this job
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants