Reference Number: BUC
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Execution of mechanical/electrical hands-on workshop activities, important in vehicle development phase.
- Provide unique and dedicated solutions by prototyping various sub-systems at pre-production vehicle level / powertrain level (engine, transmission, vehicle electrical infrastructure & engine wiring harness).
- Help in various driving scenarios on public roads of project vehicles.
- Attending in trainings for building prototyping innovation skills & your future career.
- Participation in worldwide test drives providing vehicle on-site support and checks together with the calibration team.
- Become part of a team shaping the future of mobility towards new Euro 7 emissions standards.
Understanding of combustion engines including particularities and sub-systems working principles.
Willingness to practice your skills in research and innovation projects.
Availability to travel several weeks per year (in Europe).
- Driving license passenger vehicle – driving experience minimum 2 years.
Advantages that bring you closer to our team:
- Reading and understanding capabilities of generic documentation and vehicle electrical schemes.
- MIG/TIG Welding capabilities.
- Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- English, French and/or German language skills.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Phone: +40 770 596 561
Share this job
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants