Reference Number: FEV_V_S
Resident Engineer (m/w/d) Automotive in Södertälje
What we do - And why!
FEV Vehicle GmbH, as a member of the global FEV Group with over 7,200 employees, stands for a high level of competence and innovative strength in complete vehicle development. From pre-development to series implementation, we are a recognized partner for our customers worldwide. As a technology-driven company, with our national and international network of branches, we work on the development of body structures, vehicle exterior attachments, interior fittings, chassis, drive train and lighting. The latest development tools and methods in the areas of construction, simulation and testing are used.
- Representative and first contact person at our customer (OEM)
- Independent coordination of the interfaces between our internal project team and the customer
- Your work will be done in close cooperation with the related function and platform architects of the customer
- Implementation of quality improvement measures in the product development process
- Completed engineering studies in the field of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or a comparable qualification.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the development and design of complex systems. Expertise in body-in-white design required
- Experience in OEM processes as well as a good understanding and overview of the complete vehicle
- Know-how in the use of development tools as well as good knowledge of CAD systems such as CATIA V5 and/or Siemens NX
- Very good English skills and knowledge of german desirable
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and in a structured manner
- Assertiveness, strong communication skills and a confident manner towards the customer
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
FEV Vehicle GmbH
Phone: +49 241-5689 1093
Share this job
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants