Reference Number: 50023_BM_03
Studentische Hilfskraft (m/w/d) Testing Mechanik H2 Motoren
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You prepare tests on the engine test bench mainly with hydrogen combustion
- You evaluate test data
- You document test setups
- You support measurement equipment application on the engine test bench
- You develope and perform new test setup with new methods
- You research on hydrogen topics (e.g. material compatibility)
- You organize test parts
- You have a Bachelor's / Master's degree in engineering specializing in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or comparable qualification
- You have gained basic knowledge in the field of combustion engines
- You stand out with your high degree of diligence, flexibility and commitment
- You are able to work in a team and at the same time independently on your own responsibility
- You are confident in the handling of MS-Office
- Your German and English language skills are on B2 Level
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
FEV Europe GmbH
Share this job
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants