Reference Number: 50025139_FEV_Niederlande
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Battery System and Safety Engineer
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You work professionally on the development of electric car batteries (from concepts to series production) and the development of safety concepts
- You create and edit specifications with regard to security requirements
- You drive the further development of technical concepts in specialist teams
- You create specific requirements and associated test specifications
- You evaluate validation results
- You take over agreements with developers/suppliers about all sample phases
- You successfully completed an engineering degree in electrical engineering or mechatronics
- You have several years of experience in the field of high-voltage battery development
- You gained experience in the area of requirements management
- You are familiar with MS Office programs
- You are fluent in German and have good knowledge of English
- You have strong communication skills
- You can work independent and a have high degree of customer orientation
- You are motivated, able to work in a team and have a confident appearance
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants