Reference Number: 50022_BE_18
Intern (m/f/d) Battery Management
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will become a part of our team BMS software and support us in the development and improvement of our tool landscape whilst gaining the first experience in the field of automotive software development
- Your tasks will be in the field of requirement engineering, software architecture, modelling or SW testing based on mutual agreement
- In case of good performance of yours we will support you to derive a thesis topic
- You are an enrolled student (m/f/d) in the field of engineering
- You come along with a good understanding of batteries in the field of automotive application
- You gained already proficient knowledge about MATLAB/Simulink during your studies
- You have a good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- You are highly motivated and can show up with efficient communication skills
- You are a team player, but can also work independently
- You have a potential interest in a long-term employment
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants