Reference Number: 50021859
Technician (m/f/d) Electrical Engineering / Computer Science (HiL)
What we do - And why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- takes over the planning, project planning and commissioning of hardware-in-the-loop (HiL) systems
- is responsible for the commissioning of new control units and simulation models on the HiL simulator
- supports the end users when problems occur
- is responsible for the specification, automation and execution of test cases in close coordination with the function developers
- carries out test reports and problem analyses
- creates and maintains simulation models, especially for residual bus simulation
YOU have ...
- a successfully completed training as a state-certified technician (m/f/d) in electrical engineering, computer science or automotive engineering
- a good knowledge of the functioning of automotive EE systems (control units, sensors)
- experience with automotive bus systems (CAN, LIN, Automotive Ethernet)
- experience in dealing with HiL systems, as well as knowledge of a programming language would be an advantage
- good written and spoken English and German skills
- a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- a high sense of responsibility and strong communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants