Reference Number: 50021530
Technical Specialist (m/f/d) Model-Based Design (MBD) for Innovative Powertrain Controls
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Alsdorf; Germany, Essen
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- In the role of technical officer/technical specialist, you will take on specialist responsibility for further development of a sub area of control unit function development, e.g.:
- Energy management for hybrid powertrains
- Control and diagnosis of PEM fuel cells
- Innovative control functions for combustion engines and their exhaust gas aftertreatment
- Special field of physical control functions and numerical modeling (e.g.: AI methods)
- You are responsible for the project management in the development of innovative function development projects in the specialist area - from concept to production
- You coordinate with external and internal project partners
- You supervise acquisition and bidding processes
- You support in the development of processes and standards
- You have completed technical studies in the field of automotive engineering, energy engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable qualification, ideally with a completed doctoral degree
- You have extensive experience in the development of specific topics in the area of function development and calibration
- You have knowledge and willingness to develop in the field of hydrogen combustion, fuel cells, AI functions and exhaust aftertreatment
- You have experience in the development of powertrain functions and their rapid control prototyping application in the vehicle
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German
- You have a driving license recognized in Germany
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, the ability to work under pressure, strong analytical skills and are a team player
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
FEV Europe GmbH
Share this job
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants