Reference Number: 50022476
Team Leader Design (m/f/d) Motor & Hybrid Powertrains
Germany, FEV locations Germany-wide
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will take disciplinary technical and managerial responsibility for employees in the area of design and component development
- You lead, motivate and promote team members
- You will be in charge of establishment and further development of the team and the associated training and development of employees
- You will act as responsible technical project manager for design projects
- You will be responsible for the technical support of your team members
- You support the acquisition of new projects
- You collaborate in development and implementation of the department strategy
- You develop standards and methods
- You have a degree in mechanical or automotive engineering
- You have preferably gained extensive professional experience in the field of development of combustion engines and components
- You have experience in dealing with clients and leading project teams
- You are willig to travel
- You have fluent knowledge of German and English (B2)
- Your MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) are good
- You impress with confident appearance, assertiveness and ability to work under pressure as well as strong teamwork, communication and conflict management skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
FEV Europe GmbH
Share this job
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants