Reference Number: 50017509
Software Engineer - Automotive Software Over the Air Expert
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Design and cordinate the Software Over the Air functionality for the complete vehicle.
- Design and cordinate the Software Over the Air functionality with potential Suppliers for each xCU.
- Cordinate the development of Software Over the Air concepts with Central Gateway supplier.
- Cordinate the implementaion of Security(SAE J3061) concepts applicable for Software Over the Air feature in various xCU's.
- Technical discussion with customers and suppliers
- Successfully completed studies in Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree program
- Independent and self-organizing way of work
- Practical experience in Software Over the Air and Security is a must
- Experience in C required, experienced in using software tools like Matlab/Simulink and code generators
- Experience in Automotive Domain highly beneficial
- Software development for applications in the field of Software Over the Air and Security topics
- Software development for a complex multi-node system - multi-node network of xCU's
- Basic knowledge in Software Over the Air standards like ISO24089 and SAEJ3061
- Hands on experience in developing Central Gateway handling Software Over the Air topics
- Hands on experience in V-Cycle Development
- Experience with automotive basic software stacks incl. connectivity related features
- Excellent competency in English language both written and speaking, knowledge of German is beneficial
- High degree of flexibility and innovation capability under tough conditions. Team work in international and global teams is one of your strong points as is also autonomous and responsible operation
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.