Reference Number: CON-027
Master thesis: Development of an index to measure the readiness of key metropolitan areas in regards to future mobility aspects
Aachen, Cologne, Munich
What we do - And why!
FEV Consulting provides unique, client-oriented advisory services through the combination of years of experience in top management consulting and the technical expertise of the FEV Group. Our deep knowledge, of the automotive and aviation industries in particular, enables us to find innovative solutions for the complex challenges faced by our clients.
To support Authorities of cities and countries in defining the right steps towards future mobility, you shall develop an Index, that evaluates the readiness for highly automated driving. Within this thesis, a criteria based model shall be developed. Further, the index shall be applied and validated by assessing and ranking a set of selected metropolitan areas.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Ideally, first experience with autonomous driving technologies and/or applications
- High motivation, commitment and engagement
- Pronounce creativity, team spirit and communication skills
- Excellent German and English language proficiency
- Study field: Industrial Engineering, Information technology, Civil Engineering, Management and Technology, Automotive Engineering, urban/city/regional planning or similar
What we offer
Design the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
Expand your horizons
We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.