Reference Number: 50020976
Project engineer (all genders) E/E-Architect
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Development of E/E architectures
- Agreement of features, use cases and system requirements with customers
- Feature-oriented development of system requirements
- Modeling of logical functional architectures
- Supplier consolidation and management
- Review and approval of system and component specifications
- Project management and reporting
- Successful studies in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or a comparable course of study
- Experience in the automotive industry and with development standards and processes
- Experience in E/E design and layout
- Experience with PREEvision, Doors, Enterprise Architect or similar
- Ideally knowledge in the area of Model Based Systems Engineering and SysML
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- High sense of responsibility and strong communication skills
- Good technical communication with customers and suppliers
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.