Reference Number: 50017109
Project manager/System Expert EDU
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Project management for electric drivetrain projects
- Profound system know how of electrified powertrains
- Support acquisition of electrification projects
- Strong in Systems overview
- Managing mid to large development programs
- Project tracking, timing, budget compliance responsibility
- Technical expert on EDU Systems
- Graduated Engineer Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electronics
- Multiple years of experience in field of hybrid or electric drivetrain development
- Open mindedness, and willingness to learn
- Team player
- Excellent English and German communication skills
- Quick understanding of complex multi-disciplinary technical items
- Base knowledge of project finance controlling
- Expert engineer on Systems level
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.