Reference Number: 50021653
Team Leader (m/f/x) Battery Management Systems (BMS) Controls
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
Lead the Battery Management System (BMS) Controls team with responsibility for the following areas:
- Architecture development (functional level) for Battery-Management-Systems (BMS).
- Application Software development for battery systems (high and low voltage, different cell technologies and vehicle topologies)
- Safety-software-development based on the ISO 26262 Functional Safety Concept
- Strategic further development of FEV-application software.
- Disciplinary leadership and technical guidance of the team
- Technical further development of the above mentioned topics
- Close coordination with the software integration teams and the hardware development team
- Resource and budget planning for the team
- Proposal preparation, presentation to customers and acquisition of new projects
- Completed engineering studies (electrical engineering, mechatronics) or in a related field of study
- Deep knowledge in application software development according to A-Spice and ISO 26262 (requirements management, implementation, validation/verification)
- Experience with battery systems in lithium-ion technology, preferably in automotive applications (HV, 48V, 12V)
- Fluent German and English language skills
- You have already gained initial experience in managing employees
- You bring along a high degree of flexibility, commitment and resilience
- You enjoy working in a team, but you also recognize yourself in an independent and self-reliant way of working
- Self-confident appearance during presentations in front of management, customers and experts
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.