Reference Number: 50017286
Project Engineer Requirements Management
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Technical evaluation of suppliers and their components
- Technical lead in supplier selection
- Breaking down vehicle requirements in component requirements
- Requirements managment for supplier components and internal developments
- Management of suppliers in vehicle development projects
- Supervision of normaitive compliance for electric motors, inverters, on-board-chargers and DC/DC converters
- Master degree in Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in electrical drives, on-board chargers and DC/DC converters for passenger cars or commercial vehicles
- Familiarity with EV architectures
- Experience in requirements management tools
- Experience in an OEM or tier-1 supplier industry is advantageous
- Familiarity developing a product from concept to production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Proficient in the use of organization and planning methods
- High level at quality and customer approach
- Willing to work abroad and travel
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.