Reference Number: 50016722/50016723
Control Engineer - ADAS
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
Are you getting electrified by the chance to develop Intelligent Mobility Solutions? Great! We are looking for people who want to develop green mobility concepts in a connected automotive world.
- Specification of functional requirements for ADAS/AD features
- Design, review, testing and validation of control algorithms for ADAS/AD control (from environment perception to decision and control) in model-based environment
- Model based code generation process and tool development support
- Calibration of ADAS/AD functions
- Support the vehicle and test bench (HIL, driving simulator) testing activities
- Traveling as part of business trips to customers abroad
- Participate in continuous improvement of existing functions, methods and processes
- Master or PhD degree in Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering from a reputable university
- Experience in driver assistance system and autonomous driving systems
- Experience with Matlab Simulink and Target Link , HIL testing, driving simulator and vehicle testing
- Familiar with all kind of driver assistance system and autonomous driving technologies
- Experience in an OEM or tier-1 supplier industry is advantageous
- Familiarity in developing a system from concept to production
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German
- Solution- and customer-oriented as well as ready to take self-initiative
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.