Reference Number: 50016719/50016721
System Engineer - ADAS
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
Are you getting electrified by the chance to develop Intelligent Mobility Solutions? Great! We are looking for people who want to develop green mobility concepts in a connected automotive world.
- Lead the design, development and architecture creation for ADAS/AD features
- Develop and refine vehicle level use cases, interfaces, and feature level specifications
- Work with the system engineering and functional safety teams to meet the end-user/customer objectives through a structured (model-based) system engineering approach
- Support the planning and execution of real-world evaluations of ADAS features
- Support and coordinate root-cause analysis with internal functions and external suppliers
- Support the continuous technical and process development of working area
- Customer focus and project-related travelling
- Hold technical presentations at clients and supplier’s meetings
- Master or PhD degree in Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering from a reputable university
- Experience in driver assistance system and autonomous driving systems
- Familiar with all kind of driver assistance system and autonomous driving technologies
- Experience in Sys-ML or other relevant system engineering modeling approach
- Experience in an OEM or tier-1 supplier industry is advantageous
- Familiarity in developing an ADAS/AD system from concept to production
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German
- Solution- and Customer-oriented as well as ready to take self-initiative
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.