Reference Number: 19_BI_18
Student assistant/Intern (m/f/d): Toolchain development / testing for model based development
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.400 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Development of tests for toolchains to support model based development
- Create / Correct / Adapt MATLAB-based tools to support the function development with automotive processes
- Create tools for continuous integration (scripts, generic tools, configuration and integration of tools via API) to support the model based development
- Student of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Independent and self-organizing way of work
- Practical experience highly beneficial
- Experience in an object oriented programming language
- Experience in MATLAB scripting language beneficial
- Experience in model based development using Matlab beneficial
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.