Reference Number: CH_2019_39
Chongqing, Shanghai, Yanjiao
What we do - And why!
FEV China Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FEV Asia and member of FEV group, an interna-tionally recognized leader in the design and development of both conventional and alternative trans-portation energy systems. The com-pany also develops technology solutions for the energy industry and is a major supplier of advanced testing and instrumentation prod-ucts and services. Established in 2004, FEV in China currently oper-ates three subsidiaries in Dalian, Beijing and Shanghai. Today, FEV China embarks on the markets not only in China, but also in the main countries and districts all over Asia.
- Organize, lead and monitor function development of xCU, mentor the detail technical issue
- Audit the technical requirement, coach the team and lead project engineer to fulfil EV/HEV project development
- Recognize the risk in the process of project development and handle it
- Organize the calibration task of xCU and review the calibration data
- 10+ work experience in system/software development of new energy vehicle
- Involve 1-2 PHEV/EV/HEV project as core engineer
- Expert in powertrain system and key component(Battery/Motor/Transmission) of new energy vehicle
- Expert in with Model Based Design process and V-Cycle development mode
- Expert in xCU (HCU/VCU/MCU) function and control logic/algorithms
- Expert in main function development and calibration for xCU
- Professional with SW development tool: Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow, ETAS ASCET, etc.
- Professional with calibration and data analysis tool: CANoe, CANalyzer, INCA, CANape, etc.
What we offer
- Attractive salary package including performance bonus
- Up to 20 days’ vacation
- Additional health insurance including advantages for family members
Please send your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org