Reference Number: ADM/SW/06.19
Automotive Delivery Manager – Test Benches
Liszki (near Krakow)
What we do - And why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
- Working with the Business Development team: to identify potential clients in the area of test benches, to prepare the proper offer content (competences possibilities, needed resources, estimations & calculations, partners engagement, licenses, law regulations, hardware, etc) and to improve presales process
- Managing projects from acquisition phase up to final delivery and maintenance in the area of test benches
- Building, during project lifetime, complete overview and understanding of project scope and project requirements
- Monitoring and minimizing risks
- Providing direction of FEV Polska competences development and managing the knowledge in the area of test benches (especially in the field of mechanics, hydraulics, automation, and electrics)
- Building effective project teams
- Line management of a subordinate team according to the FEV Polska rules
- Adapting headcount, competences and project allocation accordingly to project requirements as well as to quality and financial KPIs of BU
- Experience in projects management (estimation: time, scope, resources) in the area of automotive, industry, test benches ideally
- Very good knowledge of construction and functionality of engine test benches (especially in the area of mechanics, hydraulics, automation, and electrics)
- Very good knowledge of the construction of a car drive (engine, gearbox)
- Knowledge of legislative standards (including machine directives)
- Knowledge of sales processes
- Ability to integrate, optimally use, organize and control individual aspects of the project
- Effective management and development of competences of the entire team as well as individual
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Customer and goal orientation
- Team work spirit
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
Flexible working hours and home office possible.
Expand your horizons
Work with new technologies and seize the opportunity to develop and exchange experiences in a group of young and ambitious people.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team
Competitive salary and bonus system
Attractive benefits include Multisport card, English language classes onsite, vacation allowance
Comfortable office with a workshop located near the Kraków-Balice airport
- In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. -