217 Jobs on this page
Welcome to our job offer database.
We are pleased that you are interested in a career in our company. By using the search function you have the opportunity to take a look at our current vacancies for suitable job positions.
Furthermore, you will find additional job advertisements if you switch to the language: German or French.
- You identificate, analyse and evaluate system requirements based on customer specifications
- You specificate system requirements for an automated drive train in the area of system and/or software engineering
- You derivine and requalife System Architecture, System Design and System Requirements according to the customer requirements
- You manage and monitor the project progress and report the respective status to the customer on daily basis
- You coordinate different tasks and actively shape the required processes and methods
- You create and maintain monthly newsletters for technical Compliance domains e.g. Software and Controls, Environment & Emissions and Vehicle Regulations
- You manage the basic Awareness Training attendance
- You are in charge of the intranet SharePoint news in the area of technical Compliance
- You support technical Compliance related questions in all domains from the different FEV subsidiaries
- You structure the Intranet documents repository
- You support the team in developing a technical Compliance Requirements & Action system (e.g. Jira, 4me, etc.)
- You develop technical Compliance process templates and SharePoint workflow for relevant technical Compliance tasks and reports
- You work in the BMS department that develops innovative BMS hardware and software from prototype development to series development
- A variety of BMS projects await you with integration in 12V batteries, high-voltage battery systems and stationary storage systems with a focus on automotive
- You create BMS architectures and concepts
- You will be responsible for analysing and coordinating customer requirements with the customer and project-relevant stakeholdersYou will responsible for conducting the requirements process throughout the development lifecycle
- You develop and analyses functional and non-functional systems, hardware and software requirements for battery management systems (BMS) (including security according to ISO26262)
- You support the verification and validation process
- You provide your requirements management expertise to support project planning, project reviews and quality assessments
- You will work closely with the battery E/E, the BMS hardware and the BMS software team
- You will work on the hardware development of electric drives:
- You support the evaluation of the technical specifications
- You are responsible for simulating circuits, topologies and configurations
- You take over the comparison, the analysis and the evaluation as well as the interpretation and calculation
- You are responsible for the hardware setup, commissioning and test execution
- You will support industrial and research projects
- The technical focus of the position (control units, power electronics or electrical machines) can be individually adjusted
- specifies use cases and functional requirements for ADAS / AD features, eventually following (model-based) systems engineering approach
- designs, reviews, tests and validates control algorithms for ADAS/AD control (from environment perception to decision and control) in a model-based environment and/or object oriented programming (e.g. C++)
- works on the (Model based) code generation process and provides tool development support
- calibrates functions with state of the art relevant tools
- provides vehicle and test bench (driving simulator) testing support
- goes on business trips to customers abroad
- participates in continuous improvement of existing functions, methods and processes
- performs calibration, verification and testing in the vehicle or on HiL test benches
- evaluates and documents test results
- enjoys designing and implementing customer-specific test cases
- is responsible for the development of tools for evaluation in MATLAB
- handles customer specific requests
- enjoys working closely with customers and various teams
- You are the technical representative of Automotive SPICE topics within a FEV region
- You control and further develop A-SPICE topics
- You are responsible for establishment, coordination and technical management of a regional Automotive SPICE working group within FEV
- You execute internal and external A-SPICE assessments to determine the maturity level of projects
- You support as consultant, coach and trainer for the operational development units in the implementation of A-SPICE compliant process landscapes
- Design and planning of automated test benches and test bench components for the automotive industry
- Creation of circuit diagram projects and electrical documentation with "EPLAN Electric P8
- Working on the risk assessment according to EN ISO 13849
- Verification of safety functions e.g. with SISTEMA
- Coordination and support of suppliers
- Support of the sales department in the preparation of offers
- Subproject management of technical projects
- Support in the further development of measurement technology and test stand components
You will be involved in the digitization of this industry in what is probably the most exciting time since the invention of the automobile.
- As People Lead (m/f/d) Software Development, you lead people who conceptualize, develop, test and roll out customized solutions for our customers in several agile teams with different technology stacks.
- You encourage team members in their personal development and support them in decision-making and change processes as well as in problem solving.
- You promote a sense of community and cross-team exchange. You motivate participation and assist in communicating company information and management decisions.
- You help to find talent in the software area and with onboarding.
We work agile in distributed teams, practice remote work and maintain an open communication culture.
- You take over the development of software for an efficient torque distribution for electric vehicles
- You develop software for the recognition and implementation of the driving requests of the vehicle driver
- You investigate the influence of component-side constraints on the fulfillment of the driver's demand
- You design test scenarios to analyze the developed software
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants