218 Jobs on this page
Welcome to our job offer database.
We are pleased that you are interested in a career in our company. By using the search function you have the opportunity to take a look at our current vacancies for suitable job positions.
Furthermore, you will find additional job advertisements if you switch to the language: German or French.
As Fuel Cell Subsystem Responsible (m/f/d) you are the central contact for the cathode, anode or thermal subsystem of a fuel cell system and you are technically responsible for your subsystem. In doing so, you will create specifications for the auxiliaries of the respective subsystems, ensure the fulfillment of technical requirements and monitor the adherence to schedules. You will perform these tasks in both demonstration and series projects across the various sample phases.
The following tasks await you:
- Requirements management for fuel cell subsystems (cathode, anode, cooling system).
- Derive and create specifications for the individual auxiliary components (balance of plant) of the respective subsystems
- Ensuring that all technical requirements are fulfilled
- Responsibility for (sub-)project coordination and ensuring that costs, quality and deadlines are met
- Coordination with suppliers, internal development departments involved and the customer
- Obtaining all relevant component information for the development teams involved (e.g. design, system simulation, E/E, etc.)
- Gain deep insights into a modern data management software solution used by a major German car manufacturer
- Work closely with a team of professional software developers
- Create and maintain German-language instructions on how to use the software solution in digital form
- Help the users to get the maximum benefit from the software solution with your easy-to-understand instructions
- Wide range of tasks within the System and Software engineering processes of international aerospace projects
- Following tasks could be assigned to you based on your skills and experience:
- Application of space standards, system engineering, requirements engineering, software development, software verification and validation, test automation, code analysis/reviews, version control, release and configuration management
• Supplier invoice verification and posting in SAP
• Processing of payments within accounts payable
• Accounts and balance reconciliation
• Processing and controlling the GR account
• Performs daily activities related to dispute management
• Support on month end & year end closing activities
• Maintenance of work procedures
• Any other tasks required by the superior manager
You will be involved in the digitalization of this industry in what is probably the most exciting time since the invention of the automobile.
As a leading company in this field, FEV Software and Testing Solutions GmbH develops and distributes high-quality software products and solutions that are used by customers worldwide.
As a Full Stack Web Developer (m/f/d) you will take an active part in the further development of our portfolio. You will work in close cooperation with the team leader and the project/product managers. You are part of a creative team and involved in all phases of software development - requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing.
We work agile in distributed teams, practice remote work and maintain an open communication culture.
- HIL testing of ADAS / AD functionalities
- Test specification creation
- Test script creation (automated and semi-automated tests)
- Adaptation of test environment according to test coverage needs and enhancing its automation level
- Execution of prepared tests
- Results analysis, bug reporting
You will have the chance to work directly for OEM’s. In every day work you will have possibility to analyze customer requirements, prepare specifications and do implementation in the area of control and data acquisition systems based on AUTOSAR offer chance to dive into topics like powerful embedded systems, issues related to autonomous vehicles and much more.
- Software development for automotive electric drivetrain (BMS, Inverter)
- Identification of requirements, design and programming
- Simulation in MATLAB/Simulink (Model-Based Development) and related code generation
- Startup and calibration using dedicated toolchain
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants