Reference Number: IT
Security Engineer - Tools and operations
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Germany-wide; Germany, Remote; Romania, Remote - Romania; Romania, Romania; Romania, Timișoara
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Supporting on all aspects on deploying maintaining and running security tools, like Antivirus/ EDR, Device and application controls
- Support the red team and the blue team activities
- Microsoft server / MCP / MCSA / MCSE or equivalents
- Linux basics
- Windows Client, Window Servers
- Endpoint Security tools
- Basic Network knowledge
- Very good English skills spoken and written.
- Independent work style and ability to motivate all team and project members.
- Strong communication skills, also in an international environment.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants