Reference Number: IT
Senior Enterprise Integration Architect
Germany, Aachen; Romania, Bucharest; Germany, Germany-wide; Germany, Remote; Romania, Remote - Romania; Romania, Timișoara
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- As an Enterprise Integration Architect, you establish Enterprise Integration as a service to the application owners and to our business and act as Service Owner for the Enterprise Integration platform based on Azure Integration Services.
- In your role you are responsible for the iPaaS service architecture, strategy, and service management. This includes amongst others the service maturity and service metrics, service roadmap and managing of priorities.
- You develop and establish the governance for Enterprise Integration Services and define the framework for our Integration Engineers. This incorporates e.g., standards for integrations, documentation, monitoring as well as for security and data protection.
- With your proven experience you are a bridging partner and consultant for all stakeholders, internal and external and support in translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- To provide solutions that contribute to FEV’s digitalization strategy you work in alignment with Enterprise Architecture Management and all IT teams and maintain a regular exchange.
- For the ramp up and further implementation of integration projects you can rely on external service providers which are managed by you in terms of work scope, quality, SLAs, etc.
- You bring at least 3 to 5 years proven experience in Enterprise Integration in general and Azure Integration Services in particular in a medium to large organization.
- This includes in depth understanding of integration architecture and integration design patterns as well as profound expertise in Azure DevOps, GitHub, Azure Logic Apps, Function Apps, Azure Service Bus, Event Grid, API Management and Azure Data factory as well as hybrid integration scenarios.
- Experience with working in CI/CD environments, Microservices, service-oriented and serverless solutions are of advantage.
- Furthermore, you bring practical knowledge in Agile/Scrum and DevOps methodologies.
- You are familiar with IT security mechanisms and authentication methods and know how to apply them.
- With your excellent communication skills you are able to communicate with all levels of stakeholders, fluently in English. Your team spirit inspires others, and you understand that the whole is more than the sum of its parts.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants