Reference Number: 50023_BI_07
Intern (m/f/d) Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Munich; Germany, Stuttgart
What we do - And why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- supports ongoing projects in Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE) with various customers in the automotive sector
- uses his newly acquired knowledge of product requirements in UML/SysML models
- supports the coordination of system requirements of complex systems (e.g. driver assistance systems, highly integrated electrified powertrains, vehicle dynamics systems, infotainment environments)
- contributes to the presentation of concepts and prepares development results
- enjoys analyzing development processes and wants to support optimization, e.g. with agile methods
- can present his work results clearly and precisely
- wants to take on responsibility and, after a familiarization phase, independently develops and presents defined tasks
YOU have ...
- started your studies in an engineering discipline, computer science or a comparable field of study and would like to apply your theoretical knowledge to the real world
- a systematic approach to problems, a solution-oriented way of working and strong communication skills
- a good understanding of systems and a desire to understand mechatronic interrelationships holistically
- interest in current and future developments in the automotive sector and its innovative development methods
- ideally first (university) experiences in automotive or software development
- ideally already gathered experience in systems engineering (methods, notations, modeling with SysML/UML)
- a good command of German and English, both written and spoken
What we offer
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants