Reference Number: 50024566/50024567
Function Development Engineer (m/f/d) Assisted and Automated Driving
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Munich; Germany, Stuttgart
What we do - And why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- specifies use cases and functional requirements for ADAS / AD features, eventually following (model-based) systems engineering approach
- designs, reviews, tests and validates control algorithms for ADAS/AD control (from environment perception to decision and control) in a model-based environment and/or object oriented programming (e.g. C++)
- works on the (Model based) code generation process and provides tool development support
- calibrates functions with state of the art relevant tools
- provides vehicle and test bench (driving simulator) testing support
- goes on business trips to customers abroad
- participates in continuous improvement of existing functions, methods and processes
YOU have ...
- successfully completed a degree in computer science, engineering or a comparable field of study
- good system / functional understanding of the main ADAS features and autonomous driving technologies
- ideally already gained experience in driver assistance system and autonomous driving systems
- proven experience in (model-based) SW development, ideally in series development project (from requirement to vehicle validation)
- the ability to program in C++ / python as well as LINUX knowledge
- the ability to support customer acquisition / presentations
- good calibration skills and therefore, the ability to develop internal tools to support "driveability" and "environment perception" calibration
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- a solution- and customer-oriented approach and are ready to show initiative
What we offer
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants