Reference Number: 50023295/50027223
Project engineer (m/f/d) functional safety calibration
What we do - And why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- performs calibration, verification and testing in the vehicle or on HiL test benches
- evaluates and documents test results
- enjoys designing and implementing customer-specific test cases
- is responsible for the development of tools for evaluation in MATLAB
- handles customer specific requests
- enjoys working closely with customers and various teams
YOU have ...
- a bachelor's/master's degree in electrical engineering, automotive engineering or a similar field of study
- experience in calibration and/or functional development
- experience with functional safety (ISO26262)
- good knowledge in the analysis of vehicle data
- experience with development tools for calibration (INCA/CANape)
- knowledge of communication protocols for vehicles, e.g. CAN, LIN, Flexray
- ideally experience with powertrain integration projects
- very good written and spoken English and German skills (French knowledge is an advantage)
- the ability to think in a structured way
- a class B driver's license
What we offer
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants