Reference Number: 50027194
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Local A-Spice Officer
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Germany-wide
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are the technical representative of Automotive SPICE topics within a FEV region
- You control and further develop A-SPICE topics
- You are responsible for establishment, coordination and technical management of a regional Automotive SPICE working group within FEV
- You execute internal and external A-SPICE assessments to determine the maturity level of projects
- You support as consultant, coach and trainer for the operational development units in the implementation of A-SPICE compliant process landscapes
- You have a certification as Intacs certified Provisional Assessor for Automotive SPICE
- You have extensive professional experience in the automotive and software development environment
- Profound knowledge in the area of quality, project and requirements management distinguish you
- You have an independent, systematic and solution-oriented way of working with a strong quality awareness
- You have very good communication skills and a convincing appearance
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants