Reference Number: IT
Junior Enterprise Architect
Germany, Aachen; Romania, Bucharest; Germany, Remote; Romania, Remote - Romania; Romania, Romania; Romania, Timișoara
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You report to the Global Team Lead Enterprise Architecture and support the introduction of Enterprise Architecture Management in the FEV group of companies
- In addition, you support the worldwide implementation of LeanIX as FEV’s EA tool, including its connection to ITFM- and ITSM-Tools
- You support the Global Team Lead Enterprise Architecture in governance, further development and data quality within the tool(s) and the technical guideline and framework conditions of the IT technology strategy
- You support and coach the architects, application owner and service owner of the various IT departments to ensure that processes are adhered to and that the data in LeanIX tool is up-to date and properly aligned with the ITFM and ITSM tools
- You support the Global Team Lead Enterprise Architecture of FEV with relevant data and visualizations, give recommendations and accompany the creation and implementation of IT services
- You work closely with process management, application owner and service owner from various IT functions to ensure a holistic approach
- You have a university or technical college degree with a focus on (business) informatics or a comparable subject
- You have initial experience in the field of enterprise architecture
- You are familiar with the IT requirements in a project-based company
- You have experience in the LeanIX and Apptio in a heterogeneously grown, global IT landscape
- You have experience with defining and implementing Microservices
- You have experience with virtualization, containerization, cloud and PaaS systems (e.g. Azure)
- Having the relevant certifications (e.g. iSAQB, TOGAF) is a plus
- You have a high level of teamwork, creativity, hands-on mentality and enjoy project-related work
- You are business fluent in written and spoken English
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Phone: +40 770 596 561
Share this job
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants