Reference Number: Electronics & Electrification
Testing & Validation Engineer
Romania, Bucharest; Germany, Remote; Romania, Remote - Romania; Romania, Timișoara
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• Defining test case specification;
• Document and monitor testing outcomes;
• Analyse errors found during manual and/or automated testing;
• Prepare file defect reports and report test progress;
• Experience on Electric vehicle;
• Testing skills: design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs;
• Knowledge of communication protocols: LIN, CAN/CAN-FD, Ethernet;
• Knowledge of diagnostic jobs: DTC reading (troubleshooting any errors), configuration - variant coding update; software re-flashing;
• Experience with Vector tools;
• Fluency in written and spoken English;
• Strong communication skills;
• German language is a plus
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Phone: +40 770 596 561
Share this job
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants