Reference Number: 50024561
IT Specialist (m/f/d) Procurement
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Germany-wide; Germany, Remote
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will be the central & global contact person (m/f/d) for IT systems in purchasing, primarily for an "online supplier portal" as global system admin
- You will be the central & global contact person (m/f/d) and coordinator (m/f/d) in Purchasing for e-tools such as "e-catalogs", "e-biddings" and "e-auctions
- You are the central interface between the purchasing department & FEV departments (e.g. for IT & SAP team)
- You are responsible for the training and support of FEV employees (m/f/d) worldwide regarding all topics & functionalities from the online supplier portal & e-tools in purchasing
- You are the central interface to suppliers (1st level support) for the online supplier portal
- You support release upgrades of IT systems such as e-tools and the online supplier portal in global purchasing
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable field of study
- You have experience in e-procurement and data management
- You are familiar with the allocation of access authorizations within the framework of the supervised IT systems & e-tools in purchasing
- You have experience with the creation and introduction of guidelines regarding e-tools and the online supplier portal in purchasing
- You have experience in the moderation of worldwide workshops and employee trainings for e-tools and online supplier portals.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English (C1)
- You have very good knowledge in BI-Tools, MS Teams and MS Office
- You have a high affinity to Business-Intelligence systems like "BI-Tools" & "SharePoint Solutions".
- You have a good understanding of "Source-to-Pay" business processes & their implementation in an online supplier portal
- You have a high affinity for data analysis
- You convince with your communication skills during trainings and moderations
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
FEV Group GmbH
Phone: +49 241 56899785
Share this job
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants