Reference Number: 50023299
Technical Specialist (m/f/d) Electromagnetics and E-Motors
What we do - And why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You assume the technical supervision in the field of electromagnetics and e-motors
- You coordinate the areas electromagnetics, thermic and mechanics
- You do electromagnetic simulations
- You work on the acquisition of new projects
- You work within project and subproject management
- You coordinate with customers and present project results to them
- You realise technical customer workshops
- You go on business trips to customers worldwide
- You write scientific publications and hold technical presentations at conferences and exhibitions
- You have successfully completed a Diploma/Master's degree or a doctorate in electrical engineering/mechatronics/mechanical engineering
- You have several years (> 5 years) of professional experience in the field of electric machines, ideally with a focus on electrification of passenger cars or commercial vehicles
- You are familiar with electric drive architectures, common machine topologies (PMSM, ASM, FESM), and electric machine development, from concept to production
- You have experience in the OEM or Tier-1 supplier industry is an advantage
- You have a good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- You are experienced in the use of Ansys Motor-CAD, Maxwell and optiSLang as well as MATLAB/Simulink
- You have a high quality claim and strong customer focus
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to motivate
- You are willing to travel for business
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
FEV Europe GmbH
Phone: +49 (241) 5689-355
Share this job
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants