Reference Number: 11/1.3
Junior Software Engineer (Model – Based Development)
Poland, Liszki (near Krakow)
What we do - And why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
- Software development for automotive electric drivetrain (BMS, Inverter).
- Identification of requirements.
- Algorithm design and programming.
- Simulation in MATLAB/Simulink (Model-Based Development) and related code generation.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics or similar.
- Intuitive understanding of electric circuit analysis.
- Experience with Matlab / Simulink.
- Basic C/C++ knowledge (understanding of syntax).
- Communicative English verbal and writing skills.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of battery chemistry.
- Basic knowledge of Automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN, ISO SPI)
- Experience with working with the following Matlab/ Simulink Toolboxes/ Extensions:
- Simulink Test,
- Simscape Electrical (formerly SimPowerSystems) / PLECS,
- AUTOSAR Blockset.
What we offer
- Working with newest automotive technologies and methods
- Participating in interesting projects
- Friendly and international working environment
- Benefit package (Multisport card, vacation allowance, private medical care)
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Modern office with a workshop located near the Kryspinów
- Free parking for cars, motorbikes, bicycles (shower in the office)
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants