Reference Number: 50022_BI_31
Student Assistant (m/f/d) HMI / Infotainment - E/E and SW
Germany, Aachen; Germany, Alsdorf
What we do - And why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- would like to participate in the design, implementation and testing of modern HMI / Infotainment systems
- performs internal research projects with focus on E/E and SW
- supports our series devleopment projects for major OEM and Tier-1
- wants to be part of a young, dynamic and ambitious development team with a scientific background
YOU have ...
- been pursuing engineering, computer science or a comparable degree
- basic knowledge of E/E or SW engineering in automotive domain
- ideally knowledge of a programming language
- good written and spoken German and English skills
- a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.
Data Protection for Applicants
Here you can find our current privacy agreement for applicants: FEV Data Protection for Applicants