Engine test bed for heavy duty
Full packaged solutions
The market for heavy-duty test beds is changing fast. The market is experiencing globalization and the environmental goals are becoming increasingly ambitious.
For test centers, this means:
- A greater diversity of standards that increase the number of test types to be performed and their complexity: Euro 6-7, US transient, JE05, WHTC and more.
- Increased demands on productivity, test bed rotation and operational maintenance.
Our heavy duty test bed solutions are based on a three-pronged approach:
- Open and packaged test bed automation system
- Reliable and efficient test bed equipment
- Utilities of the test bed, designed by FEV as modules
- Operational: Maximum operating time of the test cell due to reliability of the solutions and no engine stop during modifications.
- Proven:: More than 1200 test beds installed with automation systems. More than 600 complete test beds installed: Automation, dynamometers, commissioning, etc..
- Packaged: On-road and off-road applications that are fully automated for the world, European, North-American and Japanese regulations.
- Expert: Experienced test bed engineers. An expertise in the field of shaft line and bearings calculations.
- Dynamic: A line of highly dynamic and reliable asynchronous machines for passenger cars and heavy-duty engines.
- Easy interfacing: An "object orientated" software structure which allows easy interfacing with all major equipment on the market (emission analysis, etc.).
- Modular: A modular design of utilities (ventilation, exhaust extraction, fluids...)
- Simulation friendly : Very easy application of models on the engine test bed
Get in contact
Do you have questions about our products?
You need more technical details, you have a special applications and you are interested in a custom build or you want to know if our products will fit your system?
Use our contact form and one of our experts will get in contact with you to clarify your questions.