Combustion Analysis System
OSIRIS is Turnkey’s fast acquisition system. Originally designed to sample data at each engine revolution crank angle, it can also work as a time-based oscilloscope. Quick to install and easy to use, it covers all the needs of engine engineers during every step of a powertrain development.
- Includes flywheel pickup converter (no need of encoder)
- Works at high frequency (up to 500kHz ; 0.1° / 8300 rpm)
- The performance at best quality/ cost ratio
- Combustion analysis in a test cell or on-board a vehicle.
- About 600 installed systems since 1995.
- Choose not only an indicating system, but also an oscilloscope : Time mode measurement as an oscilloscope (from 1kHz to 500kHz) ; Huge data storing capacity for all cylinder pressure data
- Benefit from the largest range of calculations : Developed with major OEMs
- Select a flexible and cost effective hardware platform: Scalable according to your needs from 8 to 16, 24 or 32 channels ; No encoder to install
- Multiple interface to most common automation systems
- Interface for all the principal charge amplifiers of the market
- TEDS sensors management, crank angle encoders
- Keep the same system: in test beds as well as in-vehicle: Identical file format for calculations and results
OSIRIS Combustion Analysis System
- OSIRIS FEV TS715 KB
Get in contact
Do you have questions about our products?
You need more technical details, you have a special applications and you are interested in a custom build or you want to know if our products will fit your system?
Use our contact form and one of our experts will get in contact with you to clarify your questions.