Combustion Analysis System
OSIRIS is Turnkey’s fast acquisition system. Originally designed to sample data at each engine revolution crank angle, it can also work as a time-based oscilloscope. Quick to install and easy to use, it covers all the needs of engine engineers during every step of a powertrain development.
- Includes flywheel pickup converter (no need of encoder)
- Works at high frequency (up to 500kHz ; 0.1° / 8300 rpm)
- The performance at best quality/ cost ratio
- Combustion analysis in a test cell or on-board a vehicle.
- About 600 installed systems since 1995.
- Modular and compact system
- Crank angle based, time based, both crank angle and time based acquisition
- Signal conditioning close to the engine
- Monitoring of all calculation types E.g.: Knock, Pmax, IMEP, CA50
- Embedded electronic encoder (FFR-M)
- Compatible with the main angular encoders on the market
- Interface with most of the commonly used charge amplifiers
- Provides standard, editable file formats (ASCII, IFILE)
- Compatible with main data acquisition & control systems
- Simulation mode free of charge, with full options…
- Design to be used in test bench & in-vehicle
- Manage safeties upon abnormal combustion E.g.: Misfire, Pmax level, Knock
- Use as an oscilloscope
- Manage cold start measurement
- Analyse injection system using both crank angle & time based acquisition
Get in contact
Do you have questions about our products?
You need more technical details, you have a special applications and you are interested in a custom build or you want to know if our products will fit your system?
Use our contact form and one of our experts will get in contact with you to clarify your questions.