ACPM Charge Amplifier
A solution for instantaneous and maximum cylinder pressure measurements
The ACPM is a Piezoelectric Multichannels Charge Amplifier. It makes it possible to condition up to 4 cylinder pressure sensors, while offering monitoring capabilities (Pmax and speed). Simple and user-friendly, the ACPM is compatible with all combustion analysis systems and more especially tailored for OSIRIS and FEVIS.
- Simple integration with OSIRIS Combustion analysis system (reduced time of implementation, only one cable for all signals)
- Compatible with all piezoelectric pressure sensors
- Standalone for Pmax and engine speed monitoring(relay outputs)
- Direct visualization of user interface,on-line visualization and monitoring of: Instantaneous or maximum pressure, Engine speed
- Front face reset button
- Built-in calibration function
- Flexible and powerful: ability to take into account the intake pressure via an input signal or a constant
- required for Pmax analysis
- Condition in-cylinder signals for combustion analysis: Test bed and In-vehicle
- Provide Pmax analysis for preventive maintenance(on-board, industrial engines...)
- ACPM Cahrge Amplifier618 KB
Get in contact
Do you have questions about our products?
You need more technical details, you have a special applications and you are interested in a custom build or you want to know if our products will fit your system?
Use our contact form and one of our experts will get in contact with you to clarify your questions.