The FEV conditioning units range provides constant boundary conditions to achieve representative and reproducible test results. As a result, it reduces the number of necessary measuring points for validation of small changes in measuring results.
It also reduces the measuring time as it reaches the desired constant measuring boundary conditions faster. Testing lead time is reduced, along with resource requirements (personnel, test bench, equipment).
The other functionality of the conditioning units is to establish defined starting conditions through engine preconditioning.
This improves the utilization of measuring equipment which has a shorter lifetime or is susceptible. It also improves the utilization of test cells which require defined starting conditions (e.g. cold starts)
WHERE TO USE CONDITIONING UNITS
Learn more about:
- Combustion Air Conditioning System AirCon
- Charge Air Conditioning System ChargeCon
- Engine Coolant Conditioning System CoolCon
- Lube Oil Conditiong System LubCon
- Fuel Conditioning System FuelCon
- Dynamic Air Conditioning System RaceCon
- AirCon - Combustion Air Conditioning System784 KB
- CoolCon - Engine Coolant Conditioning System626 KB
- FuelCon - Fuel Conditioning System669 KB
- LubCon - Lube Oil Conditioning System662 KB
- RaceCon - Dynamic Air Conditioning System1.0 MB
- ChargeCon - Charge Air Conditioning System788 KB
- Fuel Rate - Fuel Consumption Measuring Unit592 KB
- AirRate - Contact Mass Air Flow Measurement System650 KB
- BlowByRate - Blow By Measuring System83 KB
Get in contact
Do you have questions about our products?
You need more technical details, you have a special applications and you are interested in a custom build or you want to know if our products will fit your system?
Use our contact form and one of our experts will get in contact with you to clarify your questions.