ICE², calibration at the office
ICE²* stands for Integrated Calibration Environment for Internal Combustion Engines.
Originally designed to share the calibration knowledge into a unique and easy-to-use tool, it is today a state of the art model based calibration software which assists the engine engineers during every steps of a calibration project requiring advanced methods such as design of experiments, modeling and optimization.
With ICE², the overall calibration process duration is reduced and allows your company to reach a new step in term of fuel consumption and emissions reduction.
- Structuring: the workflow leads the work according to the calibration process
- Flexible: multiple calibration approaches inside including cycle prediction capabilities
- Integrated: gather all important data and save results generated within the project
- User-friendly: data oriented interface providing guidance to the calibration engineer
- Advanced: providing innovative algorithms such as fast high accuracy modeling and optimization
- Independent: no need of third party application or toolbox
- Open: reuse models in other application like Simulink/Excel or in real time in MORPHEE AuSy
*ICE²: developed by IFPEN and sold by FEV
- ICE²579 KB
Get in contact
Do you have questions about our products?
You need more technical details, you have a special applications and you are interested in a custom build or you want to know if our products will fit your system?
Use our contact form and one of our experts will get in contact with you to clarify your questions.