Software and Testing Solutions
BOOSTING THE EFFICIENCY OF YOUR DEVELOPMENT CENTER
FEV's synergies create added value for our customers
The target today, for our customers and for us, is to innovate in order to remain competitive. There is no longer space on the market for a sometimes large but commonplace portfolio of products and test beds: What our customers need now are software and testing solutions which help them to improve their testing processes.
What is unique at FEV:
Test center design by testing experts
- we run seven test centers around the world and more than 180 test beds on a daily basis
- based on this expertise, our test center solutions provide unmatched efficiency
A model-based collaborative framework to boost the development process
- a unique software environment for the complete validation of the powertrain. From desktop to road, engineers from different areas can easily share their knowledge to prepare a common solution.
- FEV expertise inside this environment: Calibration and testing methodologies validated in FEV technical centers are offered to our customers, processed by this software environment.
Software and Testing Solutions Catalog 2017
Software & Testing Solutions
Automotive Testing Expo Europe will once again run at the Messe Stuttgart and will feature record numbers of exhibitors.Almost 350 exhibiting companies will be out to demonstrate that their products are able to help with the...
Explore the capabilities of FEVALYS and download the 90-days trial version for free.
New facility will expand campus to three buildings, will house state-of-the-art vehicle emissions chassis dyno
Please join FEV's experts for an insightful Webinar on Virtual Development of Powertrain / Driveline Dynamic Systems: March 23, 2017 @ 10am (Detroit) | 4pm (Stuttgart) | 8.30pm (Mumbai)
6. - 8. März 2017, Korea International Exhibition Center (KINTEX) Seoul, 2306, Daehwa-dong, Ilsan-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea FEV's Software and Testing Solutions portfolio contains many aspects of performance and vehicle...
February, 27 - March, 1 2017, Torino Incontra Conference Centre, Via Nino Costa 8, 10123 Turin, Italy FEV's Software and Testing Solutions portfolio contains many aspects of performance and vehicle subsystems. Our primary focus...
FEV software allows high-precision coupled bearing analysis and efficient valve drive design. FEV has launched a new release of its "FEV Virtual Engine” 3D powertrain dynamics simulation software. In addition to...