Test Object Controller TOM X
The upgradable control system
TOM X is a universal controller unit that can handle all types of loading units and test objects; as well as be seamlessly integrated into any testing environment. All established control modes are available and can be switched shock-free during operation. TOM X can be operated either remotely via the automation system; locally or optionally via an external control panel.
It offers integrated basic monitoring of the tested object, where, in case of a limit violation, the TOM X responds in a way to secure the test object by bringing it into a stable operating condition. The TOM X is modularly extendable; and the compiled real-time model can be integrated easily via the „Model Handler“-module.
Offering real time networking of component test benches, engines and gear units can be connected in one virtual overall system.
TOM X System is expandable, too. Test procedures, for example, can be completely automated. An all-in-one solution, consisting of control unit and automation.
- Fully integrated execution of MATLAB/Simulink models
- Fieldbus crosslinking with EtherCAT
- Modular safety concept
- Secure operation via the integrated multilayered test object monitoring
- Easy integration of new test bench devices and actuators
- Full-text search with autocomplete and intelligent filtering
- Easy navigation via definition of favorite screens and previews
- Extensible to an „all-in-one" combined controller and automation system
- Build in in one hardware, thus very cost-effective
- Modular framework allows tailor-made configurations
- Open & scalable architecture allows future enhancements
- Downward compatibility of future versions
- TOM-X Controller System150 KB
Get in contact
Do you have questions about our products?
You need more technical details, you have a special applications and you are interested in a custom build or you want to know if our products will fit your system?
Use our contact form and one of our experts will get in contact with you to clarify your questions.