xCAL-KG - Model Based Calibration Software
xCAL-KG is well adapted to speed up CAE based optimizations,reducing the number of needed simulations to find an optimized solution.
Originally designed to share the calibration knowledge intoa unique and easy-to-use tool, it is today a state of the art model based calibration software which assists the engine engineers during every step of a calibration project requiring advanced methods such as design of experiments, modeling and optimization.
With xCAL-KG, the overall calibration process duration is reduced and allows your company to reach a new step in term of fuel consumption, NVH and emissions reduction.
Furthermore the CAE process is significantly improved by considerable reduction of simulation effort.
- Structuring: the workflow leads the work according to the calibration process
- Flexible: multiple calibration approaches inside including cycle prediction capabilities
- Integrated: gather all important data and save results generated within the project
- User-friendly: data oriented interface providing guidance to the calibration engineer
- Advanced: providing innovative algorithms such as fast high accuracy modeling and optimization
- Independent: no need of third party application or toolbox
- Open: the generated DoE-models can be reused in other applications like Simulink/Excel or in real time in MORPHEE Automation System
- Wide range of applications: Diesel and gasoline engine calibration as well as gear box calibration and simulation.
- Automatic test plan generation, possibility to design domain from measured boundaries.
- Ready-to-use optimized calibration maps.
- Engine out emissions optimization taking into account aftertreatment efficiency and tail pipe emissions targets.
- xCAL1.1 MB
Get in contact
Do you have questions about our products?
You need more technical details, you have a special applications and you are interested in a custom build or you want to know if our products will fit your system?
Use our contact form and one of our experts will get in contact with you to clarify your questions.