Combustion Analysis System
FEVIS is a combustion analysis system that combines powerful, modular hardware for data acquisition with a convenient, Windows-based user interface. The user has the option to compose the analysis screens from a calculation catalog containing over 100 templates. It offers excellent real-time computation power.
- Calculation in real time
- MATLAB/SIMULINK models
- Commercial hardware (RT-System)
- Crank angle-based
- Fixed housing from 8 to 32 channels
- Interfaces –OHI, EtherCAT
- Filters can be applied in charge amplifier
- Cycle synchronous calculations in real-time
- EtherCAT crosslinking allows fast closed-loop control
- Integrated safety monitoring
- Calculation libraries based on FEV’s engineering expertise included
- Well-documented calculation algorithms
- Extensive library with knock and acoustic calculations
- User-definable MATLAB/Simulink models allow real-time analysis and test object safety monitoring
- Post-mortem log parallel to ongoing measurement (no additional system)
- Compatible with established automation systems
- INCA integration and remote Kistler signal conditioner platform (SCP) control
- Easy integration into existing infrastructure
- Scalable in channels, memory and features
- Based on standard, robust industrial components
Get in contact
Do you have questions about our products?
You need more technical details, you have a special applications and you are interested in a custom build or you want to know if our products will fit your system?
Use our contact form and one of our experts will get in contact with you to clarify your questions.