Powertrain and transmission test bed
From the road to the powertrain
For the last 15 years, the drive system has seen profound changes, especially with the development of electronic driving aids. Using chassis dynamometers for on-road testing is very time-consuming and requires the presence of the entire vehicle – the powertrain test bed is a good solution for testing the powertrain in its entirety. The advent of hybrid powertrains makes this type of test bed even more necessary.
Building on its experience providing and controlling systems, FEV offers proven powertrain test bed solutions.
- Steady state, transient & dynamic applications, including hybrid and electric vehicles.
- Available with road load and driver simulation
- Transmission: Steady state to simulation of combustion
- Anticipation tests usually performed on-road or using chassis dynamometers
- Efficient hardware solutions, with FEV dynamometers and model-based controllers
Get in contact
Do you have questions about our products?
You need more technical details, you have a special applications and you are interested in a custom build or you want to know if our products will fit your system?
Use our contact form and one of our experts will get in contact with you to clarify your questions.